- UFC 257 goes down Saturday, January 23rd, 2021 with the main card starting at 10 PM EST
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier headlines the card as the main event in a highly-anticipated rematch
- Read below for odds, live updates, and results for every main card fight at UFC 257
UFC 257 live odds updates are coming to you via SBD but this mega-card emanates live from Yas Island in Abu Dhabi and the main card broadcasts internationally on pay per view.
Conor McGregor is back at it and steps in there with a familiar foe in Dustin Poirier. McGregor and Poirier last fought at UFC 178 in September 2014 with the former defeating the latter via strikes less than two minutes into the first round.
This is a high-stakes fight in the lightweight division but the same can be said with the co-main event between UFC debutant/ multi-time Bellator champion Michael Chandler and highly ranked 155 pounder Dan Hooker.
UFC 257 Live Odds Updates
McGregor vs Poirier | Hooker vs Chandler | Calderwood vs Eye | Sanchez vs Muradov | Ribas vs Rodriguez | Results
Pre Fight Odds Movement
In mentioning those two top lightweight bouts, that’s where we saw the most line movement. Hooker went from -125 to -152 while Chandler shifted from +100 to +125.
The odds for McGregor vs Poirier shifted a bit more dramatically though and Conor McGregor has emerged as an even more sizable favorite.
McGregor vs Poirier Live Odds
Odds as of 12:36 AM on January 23, 2021
- [Round 2]: Poirier scores the upset victory via emphatic knockout. Poirier cashes as a +275 underdog.
- [Round 1]: Poirier looking to work the grappling while McGregor showcases some close-quarters strikes. McGregor improves to -385 while Poirier’s odds are shortened to +250.
Hooker vs Chandler Live Odds
Odds as of 12:08 AM on January 23, 2021
- [Round 1]: Chandler gets it done via TKO after dropping Hooker with a right and follow up ground and pound. Chandler bettors get great value cashing in at +125 odds.
Calderwood vs Eye Live Odds
Odds as of 11:38 PM on January 23, 2021
- [Round 3]: Eye is heavy on the wall work and is using her Greco Roman wrestling largely in the first half while the second half of the round sees Calderwood have striking success in the open.
- [Round 2]: Calderwood with a more varied, successful effort in the striking. Calderwood increases her odds to -315 and Eye’s odds shorten to +215.
- [Round 1]: Eye with a lot of forward pressure, cage work, and close-quarters combat while Calderwood lands with the knees and elbows well. Calderwood improves to -148 and Eye’s odds are shortened to +105.
Sanchez vs Muradov Live Odds
Odds as of 11:07 PM on January 23, 2021
- [Round 3]: Muradov pours on the heat after rocking Sanchez and finishes him with a barrage of strikes. Muradov finishes at -590.
- [Round 2]: Sanchez starting to see some success with the hands. Muradov is now situated at -590 while Sanchez improves to +375.
- [Round 1]: Muradov with some blistering calf kicks to lead the opening frame. Muradov’s odds increase to -715 and Sanchez shortens his odds to +425.
Ribas vs Rodriguez Live Odds
Odds as of 10:40 PM on January 23, 2021
- [Round 2]: Rodriguez lands heavy and finishes with strikes early on in the second frame. Marina Rodriguez finishes at +650.
- [Round 1]: Ribas heavy with the forward pressure as she gets things to the mat and works her ground game. Ribas increases her odds to -1115 while Rodriguez’s odds shorten to +650
UFC 257 Main Card Results
|Fight||Winner||Closing Odds||Method of Victory||Round|
|McGregor vs Poirier||Dustin Poirier||+275||TKO||2nd|
|Hooker vs Chandler||Michael Chandler||+125||TKO||1st|
|Calderwood vs Eye||Joanne Calderwood||-117||Unanimous Decision||Goes the Distance|
|Sanchez vs Muradov||Makhmud Muradov||-162||TKO||3rd|
|Ribas vs Rodriguez||Marina Rodriguez||+250||TKO||2nd|