- The Lion Thunder Offers endless excitement and adventure with big-win potential.
- This is also the second Blueprint slot in the company’s Spin Boost series as a key game mechanic.
- Lions Thunder is cut out from the same lineage of Big Cat King Megaways.
- There are 4,096 pay ways with minimum bets starting at .40.
Everyone knows that the lion is the king of the jungle. Avid slot players know that Blueprint Gaming is king when it comes to innovative game design. By combining the two, this latest release offers endless excitement and adventure with big-win potential.
How Does Blueprint Gaming Bring Out The King of The Cats in New Release?
Lion Thunder is now available through Blueprint’s entire operator network. This stylish 6×4 video slot offers 4,096 ways to win. This is also the second Blueprint slot in the company’s Spin Boost series as a key game mechanic.
The entire list of game highlights are listed as follows:
- Spin Boost: This add-on gambling option offers a chance to earn up to 50 more free spins. The cost is 2x the wager.
- Any Ways Pays Winner: Two or more consecutive symbols awards a win. This applies from both the left and the right reels.
- Multiplying Wilds: During the free spins bonus wilds come with a 2x or 3x multiplier. These multipliers are incremental to build bigger wins.
Lions Thunder is cut out from the same lineage of Big Cat King Megaways. The ideal player loves getting free spins. It has been designed with HTML5 for desktop and laptop play as well as iOS and Android mobile apps.
The availability covers the regulated markets in places such as the UK, Malta, Denmark and Sweden. Gibraltar, Alderney and Isle of Man are also on that distribution list. The game is supported across 28 different currencies and 16 different languages.
Blueprint’s latest release is rated high as far as overall game volatility. There are 4,096 pay ways with minimum bets starting at .40. The game’s max bet potential is 200 pounds.
As part of the Gauselmann Group in Germany, Blueprint Gaming is licensed under the jurisdiction of the UK Gambling Commission. It is also part of the Malta Gaming Authority and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
The primary base of operations is in Malta. It has recently expanded its business presence into Gibraltar. There has always been a global aspect to the design and distribution of gaming products.
As part of the company’s commitment to responsible gaming, it is a proud supporter of BeGambleAware.org.
One of Blueprint’s recent expansions was with LeoVegas in the regulated Italian market. Earlier in November, the gaming portfolio went live in this region. LeoVegas is one of a group of operators integrating the games. This move reaffirms the company’s industry position as a leading supplier of slots and other gaming verticals.
This collection of games includes many popular land-based titles such as Luck O’ The Irish. This new agreement covers a large portion of the Italian retail gaming segment. LeoVegas is also involved on online integration of games designed for that gaming sector as well.
This latest agreement between the two expands a successful business partnership that was formed back in 2017.
• Source: THE LION SPINS TONIGHT! from Blueprintgaming.com On December 4, 2020.
Tagged with: entertainment • mobile casino • News